Request a Police Report – Email ONLY

Patch - Digital 2011

In order to request a report, please fill out the necessary information and then email it to:

If you would like your report mailed to you, please include a self addressed stamped envelope.  The policy of the Sandwich Police Department is to send reports to the person making the request, subject to eligibility.  We DO NOT fax reports.

View & Print: Report Request Form

There is no longer a fee for regular record requests.