Complaint Process

A citizen wishing to make a complaint against a police officer may do so by filling out the form below, sending us an email or by coming into our facility.  You may not be turned away or instructed to go to another location to lodge your complaint.

Please fill out the Complaint Information Form  and attach it to the entry below.  You may also print it out and mail it to our headquarters at:  Sandwich Police Department 255 Cotuit Road, Sandwich, MA 02563.

Sandwich Police Department strives to provide professional service and we appreciate your feedback.

File a Complaint
[vfb id=’2′]

Skip to content